Terms & Conditions
As a coaching client of Jules Murray and JulesDoesThat.com, you agree to be bound to the following terms of service. Should you have any questions about the following, please do not hesitate to contact us!
1) There are no guarantees as to the results you will see from working with Jules Murray or using any tools/advice provided by JulesDoesThat.com. We strive to always do our best to get remarkable results for our clients, but ultimately the results will come from the work that is put in, which we have no control over.
2) Due to the nature of these services, refunds will not be issued. If you should have any issue with the products/services you have purchased, however, we are more than happy to find a way to make it right!
3) Paid experience included in certain programs will be offered as available, and there is no guarantee of the amount of work you will receive. We do our best to balance out the work that is available, so everyone WILL receive work, but we cannot say how many hours/month will be provided.
4) When you are completing your paid work experience, you will be paid at the subcontractor rate of $25/hour, and will be bound by the same contract as the JulesDoesThat team. You will be provided a separate agreement prior to beginning work.
5) Technology is always evolving, and as much as we do our best to stay on top of new developments, we cannot guarantee that any/all trainings are 100% current at all times. If you notice something that is out of date or no longer relevant, please contact us and let us know!
6) All coaching calls are 60 minutes in length, and must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. If you are 10 minutes or less late to a call, the call will proceed as planned. If you are more than 10 minutes late, we will reschedule for another time. Failure to show up on time to a rescheduled call (without a valid reason ie. emergency or sorts) will forfeit that call.
7) Training materials, videos, Q&A calls, etc. that are part of a members only program are property of Jules Murray and JulesDoesThat.com, and are not authorized to be shared in any way shape or form beyond the privacy of the members community. If it is discovered that these materials are being shared publicly with non-members, you will immediately be removed from any and all programs, and no refund will be issued.
8) Jules Murray and JulesDoesThat.com cannot be held liable for any circumstances incurred from following advice given in the community. All business owners are responsible for making educated decisions as to what is the right move for their business, and what may not be a good fit. If you find a strategy or suggestion is not working for your business, we encourage you to reach out for alternatives that may be a better fit for you!
If you have any questions or concerns with the above listed terms, please feel free to contact us!